Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life
~~ Pablo Picasso


Sunday, June 6, 2010

New scissors--pink


I own a pair of these and they are very sharp and lovely to stitch with.
I like them as I'm partial to anything pink or with Breast Cancer Awareness.
I have 2 pairs of these available right now.
They are 3.75 in.
Great as a gift for a friend, early Christmas shopping for a stitching friend, etc.
10.00 each
number available is 2  one left
shipping 2.00
if combined with another order shipping is half cost

2 comments:

  1. How did I MISS these?? I want a set! As a survivor for 3 years now, they are a MUST to remind me to be ever thankful for each day!

    Maggee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your email! Thanks so much. Let me know if you want a set one or both and also email me your Paypal email address to send invoice and I will take care of it tomorrow!
    Thanks so much!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Kindly comments